Friday 1 April 2011

Don’t Be An April Fool…Different Results Require Different Actions

It’s the first of April and so we are a quarter of the way through the year, how are your New Year's Resolutions coming along?

Have you been checking things off your list?

Are you on track or could you use some help?

In reality you are in one of three positions: above, on or below target.


We are a quarter of the way through the year so now is the right time to review your current situation. Is it working or is it not?


Don’t be an April Fool and keep going down the same road if you are not getting the results you want. So, take a look at this highly effective process for evaluating your performance and your results to date.


Let's get started... The five keys are as follows:


  1. Looking closely at my performance so far, how am I doing? Am I achieving the goals I set at the beginning of the year?

  2. If I continue along the road I am travelling using my current strategies, behaviours, beliefs and performance, how will I be doing by mid year?

  3. What am I going to do starting today to get myself back on track?

  4. What new strategies and habits must I implement in order to improve my performance & reach my goals?

  5. What existing strategies and habits must I change in order to improve my performance & reach my goals?

Now is the right time to take action and if necessary, correct your performance before too many months pass you by.


Be really honest with yourself when you go through the 5 keys because what you focus on is what you get, so be certain your focus is where it needs to be.


Now you have the 5 answers you need to allow yourself to take the next steps to success. Act now, today, don’t wait just do it. Just do one small thing today and see how much better you feel by the end of the day. If you are pleased with your performance year to date and are on target, then keep going as you are and please feel free to add any tips to this blog to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment